Scientists at Your Service
We offer a range of services including automation assistance, training, applications testing and product customization. Our Applications and Field Support Scientists have extensive hands-on experience with Promega products and are committed to your success. Ask us!—You'll be surprised by how much we can do for you.
- Applications Development
- Meet Our Scientists
We can help you increase efficiency by combining Promega technologies with your laboratory instrumentation. We can get your automated systems up and running faster and help streamline your workflow. Our expertise automating Promega technologies on large liquid handlers is available whenever and wherever you need it.
Our Field Support Scientists:
- Implement and optimize Promega technologies on automated systems
- Help customize protocols for new sample types
- Improve laboratory efficiency by increasing sample throughput and/or assisting with assay miniaturization
Do you ever need extra help to get your work done? Do you work with unusual sample types, or need to test a protocol for a non-standard application? You can use the collective experience of Promega scientists to adapt Promega technologies to meet your needs.
Our Applications Scientists:
- Modify Promega protocols for specific sample types and applications
- Generate data demonstrating product performance
- Adapt products for your specific needs
We offer customizable training to help you implement Promega technologies in your laboratory. Tell us your goals, and we will develop training just for you. Training is offered online (S3001), at your laboratory (S3002), or at a Promega facility (S3003).
Training Options Include:
- Basic assay optimization
- Tailoring a product for your lab or workflow needs
- Customized training to your specifications
Meet Our Scientists
Our team of Applications and Field Support Scientists share in your desire for the advancement of science and are committed to your success. Our ability to support you comes from years of training and on the job experience in fields comparable to your own. In addition, we each have a minimum 5 years of experience supporting customers in our key areas of expertise. We cross train in Promega products, so we will not only help you with a specific technology, but can apply multifaceted solutions and workflows to streamline and enhance your research. Our experience includes:
- More than 10 years providing technical support for all Promega products.
- More than 15 years developing and adapting Promega technologies to meet customer requirements.
- More than 20 years providing specific advanced support and training to labs doing short tandem repeat analyses, cell based assays and nucleic acid purification.
- Experience on over 30 different automation platforms and stand-alone automation systems.
- Experience in assay development and miniaturization in pharmaceutical environments.
- More than 30 years combined research experience at leading academic institutions.